Monday, July 22, 2013

8 Months & Such...

This move really has had me preoccupied! Its been almost a month since I've had a change to update! This picture is a little late, but 8 Months! Can you believe it?


We got to go to Atlantic Beach for 4th of July. It was a wonderful little get away from the moving chaos! I have to give a shout out to my wonderful husband. He is the best! He went to Ace Hardware and made sure I had an umbrella and even a chair with a built in shade to keep me cool on the beach. It was wonderful! Sadly, I don't have a picture of it at the moment, but if I find it will be sure to post it. Thank you Adam!

Adam & Matthew on the boat!

Paige, Kate & Myself

Adam & Bear! She loves boat rides!
This is my favorite! We got to take Bear out to Hopper Island (a HUGE sand bar) and just let her RUN! She was so happy!


No comments:

Post a Comment