Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Bringing you up to speed...

So we got the WONDERFUL news that we were expecting our first baby the day before Christmas Eve 2012! Baby Chesson is due August 31, 2013 (My Mom's Birthday!). We kept it hush hush until Valentines Day. This was our announcement photo!

3 Months! We started the monthly photo's a little late, but better late than never!

4 Months! Looks like I have a beer belly or something. 
Growing more every day!

5 Months! Popping on out there!

6 Months! Looking extremely pregnant!
3 more months to go!

We found out we are having a Baby Boy! at 16 weeks (Thanks Nabob!). We have officially decided to name him Jac Natchez Chesson. Jac is Adam's initials, Natchez is the town we got engaged in, and JNC was Adam's Grandpa Pop's initials.

I passed my sugar test at 26 weeks, so no gestational diabetes for me! Yay!

We went for an ultrasound yesterday (Thanks again Nabob!), and everything looks great! Jac used to fit in the ultrasound screen, but he is so big now that we would only see his body in thirds!

Thats all for now! I will post an update again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment